[Tango-L] Is this appropriate for posting on L?

John Lowry john at lowry.com.au
Sun Mar 8 21:49:00 EDT 2009

Milonga Para Los Niños is a non-profit organisation established in
2001 to assist poor children in Argentina through the world Tango
community, to return some of the love that we enjoy from the gift of
Tango.  Details of the organisation and its social work are at www.paralosninos.net
.

It is a very simple concept.  We ask each caring Tango community,
anywhere in the world, to organise one milonga per year in a form and
at a time to suit your community.  Our aim is to create the world's
biggest annual Tango embrace.

Please contact us (details on the web site) to be authorised for your
milonga, or for more information.