[Tango-L] shocking - Miracle shirts

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:01:39 EST 2009

Hi joe,

I wear them with everything from jeans to slacks. They work fine IMO. I've worn them with a jacket, but don't think I've ever worn a tie with one. There's only one style available, though in both short and long sleeves. It's true the collar is a little soft, with no stiffener, and the fabric is very flexible, slightly stretchy, I think there's Lycra in it. I got a private post saying there are some other manufacturers offering shirts with the same or similar fabric under the brand name CoolMax, but my web search didn't find any black dress shirts, nor any better selection of colors. Regardless of the cut, if you sweat a lot, they're the only thing I've ever found that completely keeps you dry. They work.