[Tango-L] shocking

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 00:44:09 EST 2009

How gracious of you all to be so accepting of others and their
personal habits...

Who has the right to tell you to change shirts? Why should we wash 30
shirts a week as opposed to 5?  I used to, but then realised that it
wasn't really doing any good anyway.  The ladies I danced with were
not protected by a new dry shirt that was within 3 mins a wet drenched
one... And I still had another 3 songs to go...

I usually wear a jacket, even when it's hot, but not always...

People dance with me cause they want to, not cause I'm dry or wearing
a scent.  Doesn't mean I not trying to be dry or smell nice, but this
is life - no?

Sent from my iPhone, from somewhere...