[Tango-L] A pair of great walkers

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 16:04:45 EDT 2009

to each his own..I thought this was a beautiful, interpretation with
wonderful musicality. I didn't see any cheap show effects, unless you
count some well-timed beautfully executed social dance type embellishments.
as for your other comment, Carlos Copello and Luna Palacios are
exquisite dancers ...whatever they do.