[Tango-L] Refusing a dance... <was Re: Is it Balls, or just a Heel?>

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Fri Jun 5 16:15:06 EDT 2009

Yes. Very good points Dubravko.

And I complicate it further myself by asking favorite partners ahead of
time for "the next Milonga" etc. Then maybe it's a slow milonga I don't
care for. Ugh. <shooting-self-in-foot>

Or a lady will ask me to dance, but it's a Milonga and she's too new for
that or too short for me to enjoy myself, and then I have to put her off
until another Tango tanda that's more suitable. But most of these ladies
I know pretty well and I can decline politely.

El Stevito de Gainesville