[Tango-L] (no subject)

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:42:08 EDT 2009

Of course you are correct.....

And, thanks for this statement - "there are many things in nuevo that
are not in traditional..." (means new)  I spose that's why it's new...

The major teachers of the "Nuevo" were originally salon maestros.
Gustavo and Olga....

As for different postures, well, salon/milonguero is just as varied
and diversified as any 'nuevo' dancer... Often, it is cruel and
inconsiderate of the lady and her position... But if you are not a
woman being crushed having your arm contorted and twisted, then you
probably don't care or know.

Many of the older generation don't like the internet or email either,
but I guess, you don't mind it... you are on this list.....