[Tango-L] What Do You Think?

Anton Stanley anton at alidas.com.au
Thu Jul 30 23:29:14 EDT 2009

Alexis Cousein wrote: "You like pigeon holes to put people in, don't you?"

Why pigeon hole something Tango when it isn't? Why call anything anything?
Why don't we call it the no-pigeon hole dance and it's practioners no-pigeon
holers? Or is that pigeon-holing it? What a load of pigeon dung. Thank
heavens that in the real world, most of us still call a spade a spade.

Anton