[Tango-L] sad news - Fwd: Vivian "Bibi" Wong Memorial Event and Milonga

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Sat Jan 24 11:36:50 EST 2009

Hi all,

some of you might have the same mail this morning: tanguera Vivian "Bibi" Wong passed away 9 days ago. Astrid proposed to forward the message below to Tango-L as well [Astrid is not able to post to Tango-L herself any more] which I consider a good idea.

The same message hit me this morning and made me sad as well. I met Bibi at "El Corte" in Nijmegen, The Netherlands where she shared wonderful moments with us.

Hereunder you can find some photos I took of Bibi at the new years 2002/2003 marathon milonga.

http://www.etanguero.net/photo/ElCorte/Bibi_in_memoriam/IMGP1907_Vivian_BB_Wong.jpg

http://www.etanguero.net/photo/ElCorte/Bibi_in_memoriam/IMGP1930_Vivian_BB_Wong.jpg

http://www.etanguero.net/photo/ElCorte/Bibi_in_memoriam/IMGP1911_Vivian_BB_Wong.jpg

Especially the last picture is typical of Bibi: allways ready for a joke, allways ready for an extra smile!

RIP, Bibi!
Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------