[Tango-L] Shocking "close embrace"

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 12:51:18 EST 2009

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, Endzone 102 <endzone102 at gmail.com> wrote:

   Oh, dear.  Let me tell you something.  I sweat.  I sweat wearing shorts
in the winter.  Being in a dance hall or studio that's over 68 degress
makes
me sweat, even before I start dancing.  But thanks for generalizing.

 ~~~

I did say "might".  I'm sure someone like yourself who is aware of himself takes care to bring a change of shirt or something so that the woman isn't soaked.  One of my partners always wears a suit jacket so that the woman doesn't contact his sweat.  Chivalry isn't quite dead, yet.

Trini de Pittsburgh