[Tango-L] Shocked

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 20:43:28 EST 2009

I agree with Trini. My response would probably have been ...."don't worry about
it; let's just try again."  Later, when leading the cross again, I would make the
lead very clear so that I'm sure she'd follow correctly.. Then I could say something
like ... "OK, no problem". This kind of thing happens all the time and the girl is
always very happy with the outcome.

As for Jay's advice to the girl, during a milonga, to 'bend the knees more and
take bigger backward steps', that's very fundamental teaching and, IMO, definitely
shouldn't be done at a milonga. However, LEADING the girl to do it would be a
completely different thing and would be very acceptable, IMO.

Jack