[Tango-L] Shocked

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 16:12:40 EST 2009

I don't see how slandering someone and straight out telling lies could be seen as a joke.  In my opinion, it's an insult to the purpose of this list.  So far, there has not been a retraction or explanation by Klaus or no apology to Damian that we know of.  Klaus' post was not funny.  It was irresponsible.  There was absolutely no indication of the post being a joke.  And if the joke was in reference to Klaus' earlier posts, then I think he wrongly assumed that people on this list would actually remember (or have even read) his earlier posts.  I'm with Huck and others on banning Klaus or at the very least, moderating him.

How many times have we heard that the pen is mightier than the sword?  People need to be responsible for their own words, which Klaus seems reluctant to do.

Trini de Pittsburgh