[Tango-L] Shocked

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:17:55 EST 2009

I most certainly do NOT offer feedback or advice whilst social dancing
except compliments or in rare extreme circumstances. Klaus is joking.

In fact it's quite the opposite, teachers are often asked for feedback
while dancing and that becomes wearing and I remember to not ask those
partners again for some time...

Food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone