[Tango-L] Waiting for a dance

Sorin Varzaru tango at bostonphotographs.com
Wed Feb 11 16:43:19 EST 2009

Well, asking for a dance is generally a good way to address that issue I
would think. As far as you "feeling the pressure", well, it your prerogative
to feel whatever you want and act according to your wishes. I dance with the
people I want to for as long as we both want to dance together. The only
exception to that it would be if I was hired to be a "taxi dancer". Assuming
I would take such a job that is.

"What do I have to do to get a dance around here?"