[Tango-L] Flight information

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Feb 10 05:29:12 EST 2009

I'm making my first trip to BA in April and could use some travel information. I have two good choices. If I fly American Airlines to Miami and change to Aerolineas Argentina to BA, is my luggage automatically forwarded between the airlines? The same thing on the return. I guess I'll go through immigration at Miami because there's no immigration at Washington National. I could fly American Airlines but I still have to change planes in Miami, The schedule is slightly longer than American to Aeolineas Argentina.

The current expedia, travelocity fare is about $730 before fees. I should have jumped when the fare was $550. I'm jumping now before the fares go up again.

Michael Ditkoff
Going to Tango Mecca in April