[Tango-L] Very smooth tango

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 13:06:57 EST 2009

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Klaus Radek <tangowien at googlemail.com> wrote:

> From: Klaus Radek <tangowien at googlemail.com>
> Subject: [Tango-L] Very smooth tango
> To: tango-l at mit.edu
> Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:32 PM
> Over recent time I have watched Mario search to find
> dancers, and dances, that move him - though often I  do find myself not
> in agreement with his choice.

Sometimes, Klaus, it may not be the whole but the part that one can appreciate in a dancer.  There are times when I like one aspect of a dancer but I might be so-so on the overall package.  Eventually, each dancer brings his/her own individual oomph to the dance and that oomph varies from person to person.  When studying with someone, I prefer to pick what interests me about that person the most and I focus on learning that.

Trini de Pittsburgh