[Tango-L] Milongas by age difference?

jb34528@att.net jb34528 at att.net
Sun Dec 20 22:16:59 EST 2009

No Charles. What i think you missed is that the recent debates did not concern the run-of-the mill practicas that follow almost everybody´s class. The "practicas" discused recently are the dance venues established to allow dancing unrestricted by some traditional milonga codes ( "feet on the floor at all times" and no piernazos, e.g. ) - Practica X is the best example. And the average age at these venues is substantially lower than the age at traditional milongas. Also, as Brian Dunn just pointed out (12/17 posts), that´s where the best dancers are. His posts offer a good and exhaustive review of the subject.
Jan
-------------- Original message from c.roques at mchsi.com: --------------