[Tango-L] SA- Neuvo Theory vs Practice: Creating a Social

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 01:42:11 EST 2009

> From: Trini y Sean (PATangoS) <patangos at yahoo.com>
>
> I can't believe this argument still continues.  >

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Buenos Aires already solved
this problem by allowing for the separation of traditional dancers
and nuevo dancers?

Aren't traditional milongas for Salon and Milonguero style, while
alternative milongas [called practicas] are for anything at all.

Wouldn't this solve everyone's problem?

And why do nuevo dancers continue to fight against it?

Regardless of what has been written in the past about 'styles',
I'm assuming everyone on this forum is knowledgable enough
to know the differences between Salon, Milonguero and Nuevo.

Jack