[Tango-L] Smooth Pulpo enchanches

Phil Seyer professionalsguild at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:58:32 EDT 2009

I really loved doing smooth Pulpo enganches with my dance partner;
unfortunately, she has moved to a distance city. Ganchos are usually
staccato kicks, but Pulpo's enganche style is to smoothly hook legs with the
follower and hold the hook for a moment or two. It's very sensual and fun to
do. I've never seen anyone do it at the local milongas I've attended, expect
when there was a special Pulpo lesson before the party.

Has anyone ever tried a Pulpo enchanche while dancing socially with a new
partner? Any thoughts on the matter?

Phil
http://www.Argentine-tango.com