[Tango-L] Latin Tango

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:38:33 EDT 2009

To me, this video seemed like "they don't know what to do when their
feet on the floor, so they have to resort to acrobatics".
The only one dancer worth watching was the guy with a hat - he knew
what he was doing, so his partner mostly stayed on the ground.

Sergey
May you be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage... (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster )