[Tango-L] Research project: Correlation between cultural identity and tango

Tango Research tangoresearch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:11:08 EDT 2009

 We all love Argentine tango - but since we come from a
 variety of cultures and backgrounds, perhaps we love it differently?

 To find out whether we feel and relate to tango in a manner
which depends on our cultural identity, I've designed a
 short online web survey.

 Would you take the survey? It will probably take only 10 minutes,
 because I want your immediate reaction, not a considered one.
You can remain anonymous, or you can leave an email address to
receive a copy of the results after analysis.
(Your address and details will not be divulged to others.)

 The survey (in English, Japanese and Spanish) is at:
 http://tangoresearch.webs.com

 And of course, I'd be very happy if you would ask your tango
friends to do it as well.

 Thanks for your cooperation.