[Tango-L] x tango

Deb Sclar debsclar at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 14 19:12:35 EDT 2009

Bettina wrote:
" OH thank you thank you thank you!!!! finally someone calling a spade a
spade! yes, shut up and dance !! :-)

man - all so in the f.... head !"

Question to you, Bettina: WHY are you reading this thread? Follow your own
advise - stay out of your head, shut up and dance. It works for you, bueno.
I am often in your camp, by the way. I prefer to dance rather than discuss.

PERO! Why not let those who need to discuss, to intellectualize, to
articulate, to analyze, do so? Why stand in such judgment of a process that
isn't your own? Many who analyze at this depth are the very leaders we
chicas PRAY will invite us to a tanda that would make our evening or week or
festival worthwhile...maybe this process helps them become even more divine
at their leading? I am familiar with most of the gents sharing opinions on
this thread & most are MARVELOUS dancers. Carry on, chicos!