[Tango-L] Tango is Argentine

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Thu Aug 6 15:22:38 EDT 2009

We're talking musical origin not dance origin. Apples and other apples ;)
The musical reference serves the point that new influence mutated the form
so in that sense it's the dance but, if you refer back I was talking about
the music. No one is saying that IS Indian or gypsy but, you can identify
stronger flavors in a style of fusion. It's about studying grades of nuance
not slap in the face obviousness in the music.
-Adriel