[Tango-L] Tango is Argentine

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 20:51:29 EDT 2009

Tango would have been tango even on kazoo.
Guitar is considerably more Spanish than bandoneon at the root level of the
culture origin. Gardel is guitar based not bandoneon. That said bandoneon
like the secondary cultures did have an important impact in the following
tango eras.

As a general rule instruments do not make the style they are only vehicles
for expressing the style.

A-