[Tango-L] Fwd: What is Tango?

bettina maria fahlbusch bettinamaria7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:07:48 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bettina maria fahlbusch <bettinamaria7 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:07:15 -0300
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] What is Tango? (Or Tango Categories) - Part 3 Final
To: Dubravko Kakarigi <dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com>

Thank you! The only question really is that the culture at that time
in Argentina was a mix of many cultures, the fact that all those
thousands of Immigrants arrived and had no work, being stuck in the
streets created the very base for the Tango . . . I love that you say
it is lyrical and musical . . .