[Tango-L] Milonga music mix

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 05:32:35 EDT 2009

Regardless of what the 'wise city fathers of Buenos Aires' have decreed, the fact
is that virtually all milongas in Buenos Aires play 100% traditional tango music.

Organisers outside Argentina have a choice to make. Dance Tango as they do
in Buenos Aires or do something different. Everyone is free to choose and it's
OK, provided they give advance notice of what they are offering. Then the
consumers can make informed decisions.

Jack