[Tango-L] The demise of Tango

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:54:53 EDT 2009

Gee Huck,

Thanks... maybe, just maybe, I'm highlighting the fact that sometimes,
we all take it too far....
Death or dismemberment is not going to happen here, unless you happen
to be in a building that fails.....

Having taught different activities where death can occur, I have a
very strong emphasis on safety, but... this is tango you know... a
social dance.  What makes everyone think that we can regulate it with
the "Spoken Rules" when we can't even regulate our own lives.  Our
courts are congested... etc....

Just a thought.... you know cause I can regulate and control me, what
I am doing and or want to do, but not you.  Sorry, I'm not a God, not
even close...  Even worse would be a Goverment trying to control..
.again.  We all know how successful that has been over time....

:-(