[Tango-L] Hubris and tango

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Apr 26 11:27:09 EDT 2009

I find it just as amazing that a narrow minded individual feels the need to
attack somebody who has DIFFERENT opinions and experiences.  In his rush to
condemn, he missed the first line of my first posting that it was based on
my personal experience not universal truth. I never claimed to be an expert
YET he claims to be an expert from his attacks. This is the reason Tango L
will never reach its potential to serve the tango community. When people
agree with you, you are their friend. And when they don't agree with you,
they just lash out.

Wasted trip? Not in the least. I had a wonderful time at all the milongas,
except for Gricel. In fact, one blogger included some of my dispatches in
their blog and somebody else is going to include all my dispatches in a "BA
guide for first time visitors." So some people found my information useful.

Since tango is danced from the heart, I don't see how somebody can dance
well when they always angry. I don't understand how a partner can connect
with somebody who has an angry heart.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango - - with the Argentines