[Tango-L] Para Los Ninos Tango Charity

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Thu Apr 23 13:47:06 EDT 2009

John and Cheryl Lowry and friends in Brisbane, Australia began this
charity work 9 years ago. They raise money in the tango world to make life
better for homeless children in Buenos Aires.

To me, it's such a great idea: have a milonga once a year in your city
donating the proceeds to this cause and give something back and for
Argentina's future. And then go visit the kids they support on your next
trip to Argentina and share what you know with them as well in person.

Really, I'd like you to hear John and Cheryl speak about it in their own
voices; so I've made a 12 minute podcast in which they tell the story and
give the picture.

http://ToTANGO.net