[Tango-L] Report from Buenos Aires #5

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 13:17:15 EDT 2009

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, Jack Dylan <jackdylan007 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was recently there for 6 weeks and am full of admiration
> for the way the Argentines are able to dance comfortably in crowded
> conditions. It's what I'm seeking to emulate and I'm
> certainly not going to blame anyone else for the problems I encountered.

Your good experience doesn't preclude others from having different experiences, including Argentines.  As Michael pointed out, there were Argentines arguing with each other.  As I said before, MANY OTHERS have commented upon the worsening state of affairs, including Tom Stermitz, or perhaps none of them can navigate either.  The Argentines are not saints, not even in tango.  I'm looking forward to hearing more of Michael's experiences, even if it flies in the face of my own expectations.

Trini de Pittsburgh