[Tango-L] The Truth About Tango Nuevo

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 09:16:09 EDT 2009

Oh, take a chill pill.  I did not use the words nuevo,
milonguero or crap in my post.  But your defensiveness
is telling.  Maybe my question should have been, if a
dancer is 'messing with' the other dancers, then how
do we get him to stop? And by the way - a milonguero,
by definition, would not do those annoying things.  A
dancer or a 'bailarin' as the Argentines say, might.