[Tango-L] Las Vegas Tango Weekend :: Shoe Mix Up

Alex alex at tangofuego.us
Wed Sep 24 05:49:09 EDT 2008

I'm writing for a friend...he was just at the Las Vegas Tango Weekend this
past weekend...

Here is his message...

I picked up the wrong shoe bag Sunday night at the Las Vegas Weekend. The
black Supradance bag has a pair of men's Supradance black leather plain toe
shoes.

I also left a pair of new Jorge Nell practice shoes in a black Jorge Nell
bag, which I had just purchased.

If they are owned by someone reading Tango-L, let me know and I'll send them
back priority mail.

And if anyone happened to pick up my Jorge Nell practice shoes, let me know.

Thanks!