[Tango-L] Dancing with Oscar Mandagaron

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Tue Sep 16 08:14:37 EDT 2008

Your reply reminds us all that watching a 3 minute youtube video tells
you more about a dancer than meeting him in person for years. I have
known Oscar from the time when he was still dancing in Forever Tango and
proudly showing off pictures of teaching tango movements to his babies
from his first wife. And met Georgina when she was still looking like a
plump teenager and was just learning to dance with Gustavo Saenz. All
this proves of course that youtube is the way to go and that there is no
difference between the way when someone is dancing in a show and doing
tango in a little bar in Tokyo. ; )