[Tango-L] Milonga-Candombera, Canyenguero etc.

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 04:56:12 EDT 2008

Yes, I would like to see a video of Huck not 'waving his arms around' and then
  we could all decide if it qualifies as 'dancing'.
   I liked these videos because they definately were dancing. I found it refreshing
  that some people actually dance to tango music.
   ...that is; instead of posing, instructing, doing acrobatics, thinking/planning a lot,
   suffering or getting the hoop ready for the follow to jump thru, etc, etc.
   ..'Tango Amerikano' is such a repository for perfectionist one-up-manship and
  Nerd engineering...duh.  When do they dance?  Well, for sure they will sit out
  the Milonga songs.