[Tango-L] 30 second chit-chat an Argentine custom

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 15:48:57 EDT 2008

If there were any ladies on this list who might have danced with me, they could testify that I do not "just start like a robot."

There are way too many assumptions here about how and why I dance (I won't argue about that, not important what you may think of me personally) and why I do not care for the prolonged chatting (how long does it take for you to recognize a song, after all? 30 seconds? I don't think so. Robot? I don't think so). I must add, though, that I just can not see how I can focus on feeling the music while chatting. I must be deficient in that, multitasking, department. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.