[Tango-L] Partner rotation technique

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 23:43:37 EDT 2008

What my own teacher does if he he thinks there's going to be a gender
imbalance in one of his classes is to phone up a few of his regular students
to ask them to come along to act as dance partners. No charge of course.
I always agree because I get a free refresher class and I get to meet the
female students from other classes who I always see as potential future
partners in the milongas. In business I think they call it a win-win situation.

Jack