[Tango-L] Melina & Detlef: Thank you and new videos

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Tue Oct 28 11:41:21 EDT 2008

Dear friends,

we'd lik to thank all the students and hosts of our October-Tour to
the USA. Your enthusiasm and active participation was an inspiration
to us.

It was great, meeting you (again) and we hope to come back soon.
Maybe not next year, but as soon as possible. We promise. :-)

For the meanwhile, have a look at some (6) videos of our performances
during the last weeks. The following playlist contains demos from San
Francisco, Portland, New York and Seattle. You may already know 1 or
2 of them, but we have uploaded more during the last 3 days. So, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video_blog?user=detlefmelina

If you do want to work with us in the next year, you will have to
meet us in Europe or elsewhere. Just check our internet-site and
you'll find our schedule:
Workshops: www.tangodesalon.de/en/schedule.htm
Tango-holidays: www.tangodesalon.de/en/schedule.htm
Some dates for 2009 are already set, but there will be much, much
more to come...

Thank you so much,

Melina and Detlef

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel