[Tango-L] Milongueando 2009

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 14:25:44 EDT 2008

I participated in Milongueando 2008 and have my flight and registration paid for for Milongueando 2009. I had a great time this past February and hope for the same this coming February. If' you'd like more info, let me know in personal e-mail.

...dubravko

seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal