[Tango-L] How tango evolves

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 18:57:00 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/28/08 3:39:39 PM, larrynla at juno.com writes:

>  I've had the chance to observe closely (among
> others) Fabian Salas and "Chicho" Frumboli when they are dancing
> socially.  On tight dance floors they commit none of the "nuevo crimes"
> ascribed to them.  And if they do show moves they modify them to suit
> the tightness of the floor, and the music being played.

So have I for a number of years now and that was not the case ten years ago
for Chicho and many others. If there was any open space at all he would be
flying around the room passing people, dodging in and out, spinning like a washing
machine.   A lot of these people have mellowed over the years, but were not
always that way.

Cheers,
Charles