[Tango-L] Tango Milonguero - Francesca y Massimiliano

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 14:13:37 EST 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deOpHgcHXKI

I posted this video before about a year ago...
nice clean style it's not everyone's cup of tea (as I heard off-line)
but I like it and see it as another great 'teaching/learning' video..
everything is plainly laid out by the well photographed dance
and the clean execution of the dance....good for follow as well as lead study.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deOpHgcHXKI
..the reason that I am presently posting so much??
I'm now in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and cannot find a practise partner..
not yet anyway...Argentine Tango anyone??