[Tango-L] (no subject)

David Thorn thorn-inside at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:29:16 EST 2008

Nina wrote:
"If other cultures insist on taking credit for transforming and
evolving tango, they should stop calling it "Argentine" and call it
something else instead, like "no longer Argentine tango", or
something like that."

If asked what language I speak, I generally say English.  I don't say 21st century American-
English with both NYC and West Coast influences, and with a smidgen of south Louisiana creole
influence for lagniappe.  That would sound silly and rather pedantic to my ears.

So what do you say?

David.