[Tango-L] Go Sergio

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:55:53 EST 2008

Yes as Barbara says and I mentioned at the beginning of the note, this is an article that appeared in the Clarin Newspaper
on Sunday, August 8, 1999.

It is an article that I kept in my files ever since and I thought that it could be interesting for the group with respect to the subject of Tango Styles.

I do not write as well as that and certainly not even as well as Barbara does. English is not my native language.

Best regards, Sergio