[Tango-L] New Electronic Posture Improving Device

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Wed Nov 12 23:50:39 EST 2008

Good grief! Here they have a saying "tada hodo takai mono wa nai"- there
is nothing as expensive as what you are given for free...
this posture device reminds me of the "ionised towel" that a friend of
mine bought for about 200 dollars and kept wearing it around her neck.
It looiked just like any other towel to me, but was supposed to be full
of good energy.
Hope that device works at least!