[Tango-L] TANGO... THE PLACE OF GATHERING

Jean-Pierre Sighe jpsighe at sighes.com
Tue May 27 05:16:40 EDT 2008

"Like in any direct communication, the need to listen and be listened to is essential. To me, knowing where my partner IS, at this step that is being executed or at this moment, is the justification of the embrace we are both creating. Otherwise, it would be a totally individualistic exercise. It implies, though, that the idea of the embrace is cherished in the first place and that there is comfort in it. It has been my personal observation that some people (men and women) are very reluctant to accept the embrace."...

Give us a click to read the rest of the article here:
http://www.tangomagdalena.com/Newsletters/vol9_may08.html

Tangamente,

Jean-Pierre Sighe

TANGO MAGDALENA