[Tango-L] Tango - L Sharpshooters

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 09:58:21 EDT 2008

Yep, I thought that I would take a try at playing the lofty role of;  TA - TAAAH

                              THE TANGO L SHARPSHOOTER

  You know, sitting back (lurking) and waiting for an ignoble post (by someone I dislike)
   ..to then, come down from my heights and cast a thunderbolt at the evil doer.
    You know the type; they never risk adding their own content to Tango L ,
   afterall someone  (another Sharpshooter) may snipe at it and make their offering turn into crap.
   With all the Sharpshooters lurking in the wings (or in Japan or the U.K. etc),
   ..pretty soon, no one will have the poor sense of posting their positive and
    optimistic thoughts/experiences about Tangoing...oh no, no one will post because
    there will be/are(?) aware of a dozen or more Snipers waiting to take deadly aim.