[Tango-L] Zotto y Ermocida...dance slooooo

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue May 20 17:10:36 EDT 2008

Reminds me of my teacher saying "Wait for the women." I remember an exercise he gave in class. Everybody had two squares. You could go forward but never backward. The objective was to see who could use space efficiently. (I ran out of space long before the tango was over.) Osvaldo and Lorena never looked in a hurry nor tried to cover every inch of the floor.

Michael
Leaving for a cruise Friday, where I'm sure there's no AT. Thank goodness it's only 7 days.