[Tango-L] Two Milongas to giggle to..

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 09:46:12 EDT 2008

Hello Mario and all the others!

Thanks a lot for sharing our videos with all the group, I'm glad you like
them, for we much enjoy dancing to those tunes.

The only thing I have to tell you is that there's no rehearsal at all in any
of our videos. We are Tango Salón dancers, and one of the pillar concepts of
this style is the Improvisation. So, everything you see there just comes out
with the feeling of the moment, is totally spontaneous. Actually, we chose
the music we're going to dance only a couple of hours before the demo, or
maybe just minutes before dancing, and that's one of the things we love the
most, just going to the dance floor and enjoying the dance the way we feel
it right there, without any pre-established patterns or sequences, or
ornaments.

Anyway, thanks again for this credit you're giving to us.

Big hugs to everybody.

María Olivera
www.tangosalon.com.ar
Us in YouTube: http://es.youtube.com/user/mariamilonga

 Move over Flaco Danny..

OK,  last one...another Milonga demo..well rehearsed,  true but...
  watch Maria's dress and how it moves....there's so much creative stuff
  in this Milonga and it still holds up the standard of 'Beauty'
throughout..
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=103PUuMB8Wo&feature=related