[Tango-L] MAY MADNESS in Ann Arbor!

Heather Whitehead heatherwhite3 at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 17:17:57 EDT 2008

PLease join the tango SPRING FUN in Ann Arbor featuring B.A. legends -

Pedro "TETE" Rusconi, Silvia Ceriani, Nestor La Vitola and Enriqueta Kleinman.
Don't miss this opportunity to be inspired and learn from the legendary, the one and only 'TETE'. Welcome the top-notch quality social dancing and teachings of Nestor La Vitola.

Come and join the spring fun with friendly dancers from Ann Arbor and all over
the country, music from our featured DJs - Ramu Pyreddy, Yulia Kriskovets,
Tine Herreman and Ramji V.
May Madness 2008 will be held May 16 -19, 2008.
Please visit our webpage for more details and registration:

http://www.umich.edu/~umtango/events/festival-may08

- Due to catering restrictions the Club will no longer be able to provide fruit during the workshops. Please plan accordingly.
- The Event Organizers would strongly prefer that people PAY BY CHECK because this will simplify and expedite the registration process.
If you have any special circumstances please contact Heather- heatherwhite3 at hotmail.com.

or Anjali- anjalip1 at comcast.net

Anjali Purkayastha
Event Organizer