[Tango-L] nuevo bashing

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 18:09:50 EDT 2008

i suspect that our resident troll, mario, bashes nuevo because he can't do it. nuevo takes athleticism, balance, strength, rhythm, musicality and style. obviously, mario can only dance the keyboard, and only enjoys the music of his own voice.

when confronted with a person who can do something that you can't, or something better than you can, the first response by the can'ts tends to be to bash the people who can. have you noticed that the nuevo dancers are not the ones complaining, they just want to dance. they are happy to share their floor with anyone who loves to dance, who is respectful of the rules of the particular forum, and have a general "dance on" attitude. but the old curmudgeons are the ones who are doing all the whining. a real dancer just loves to see people dance, they may or may not understand what they are seeing, but a real dancer loves to see people dance. personally, i don't really care what dance someone does on my floor as long as they are respectful, line and place dancers in the middle, line of dance dancers on the outside, pass with care. HAVE FUN, BE NICE.

mario, get out of your computer den and go try dancing. you might find that there is just joy in dancing and not typing.

off to danceThe TangonistaSponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music