[Tango-L] YouTube Digest of Vals

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon May 12 09:44:17 EDT 2008

I think we all know that Tango Vals music is based on the Viennese Waltz and, in fact, it's quite easy to dance
a Viennese Waltz to Tango Vals music, but at a quicker tempo - stepping on each of the 3 beats.

There was a recent thread of Ballroom figures in Tango and what I find interesting in the video of Tete is that,
at 2.12 minutes, he actually dances the 6-step Reverse Turn of the Viennese Waltz except for the final closing
step.

It's LF fwd, RF side, LF cross in front, RF back, LF side. He doesn't do the final LF close. Makes me wonder
if Tete actually dances any Ballroom.

Keith, HK

 On Mon May 12  1:05 , Mario  sent: