[Tango-L] YouTube Digest of Vals

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 13:05:09 EDT 2008

I know that Astrid won't delete my posts without reading them 'cause she knows that
  she just might miss a good one. Here's a good one for Astrid.

  An interesting interview with a Tangoing couple
  I can sympathize with what he is saying. I feel the same way.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3ytqWv7tc
    Here is his Vals..it lacks oooomph! and any sense of delight or energy..what's he getting
  out of it?  I wonder.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBHASpchEhw
  I like this show couple's Vals...something sexy about these giros
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJvxIL-sgk
  What's a Vals digest without Tete and Sylvia? (Added 3 days ago)..I like the way that he travels thru space.
  The 'no hands' is useful in that it shows us the role of the hands in dancing the Vals..none.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDAPJ3u3S0
  Hmmmm, this guy looks familiar..he can dance.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61UmDMPJz3Y
  Here is a Vals followed by a Milonga
  It's obious to me that this dancer is thinking 'steps'...not music.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjabpeIp2dA
  ,,,I'm starting to really like the Vals...so, now it's a close tie with Milonga and Vals..
  [The slo tango is just an infention to torture me.]